Setting the Scene
When: Saturday-Sunday, April 8-9
Where: Moyer Pool – Oneonta, N.Y.
Video: HartwickHawks.com (ALL GAMES)
April 8: Bucknell (13-13, 2-3 CWPA) vs. No. 20 Harvard (10-9, 0-1 CWPA), 10 a.m.
vs. No. 14 Indiana (13-7, 0-1 CWPA), 4:30 p.m.
April 9: Bucknell (13-13, 2-3 CWPA) vs. Brown (16-3, 0-0 CWPA), 10:30 a.m.
CWPA Weekend Page
About the Bison/Last Time Out
* The Bison are set to wrap up the regular season this weekend with three games at Hartwick.
* Bucknell returns to the pool after hosting four conference games at Kinney Natatorium. The Bison finished 2-2, picking up wins over George Washington and Saint Francis (Pa.), while dropping matches to No. 10 Princeton and No. 7 Michigan.
* Emily Konishi finished the weekend with six goals, 16 assists, 10 steals, two ejections drawn and went 6-for-7 in sprints, earning Bison Athlete of the Week honors. In the team’s 14-6 win over George Washington, Konishi set the single game record for assists in a game (8) and tied the single game record for points (10).
* Tegan Stanbach added six goals combined in the four games, including three in the 12-5 win over Saint Francis (Pa.). Marta Considine totaled 12 steals last weekend, including five against the Red Flash.
* This season, five Bison have scored over 30 goals, including Considine (38), Stanbach (35), Konishi (34), Shyla Lintz (34) and Colleen Barron (34).
* Konishi leads the team in assists (48), steals (45) and sprints (31).
* Manuela Herrera has recorded 134 saves in goals.
* Bucknell is unbeaten when scoring double-digit goals (12-0).
* Harvard is 10-9 overall and has won its last three matches, picking up wins at Santa Clara, at Mercyhurst and against Gannon.
* The Crimson’s lone league loss came in a 7-4 decision at Princeton.
* Harvard is 9-6 away from home this season.
* Bucknell is 12-17 all-time against Harvard, winning both meetings last season, including a victory at the CWPA Championships.
* Indiana is 13-7 overall, but has dropped its last four games, all against ranked opponents.
* The Hoosiers opened conference play with an 11-6 loss at No. 7 Michigan.
* Indiana is 12-5 in road/neutral games this season.
* The Bison are 2-9 all-time against the Hoosiers and have lost the last six meetings. Bucknell last defeated Indiana by an 11-10 score in 2008.
* Brown is 16-3 and have won its last three contests with victories over Connecticut College, Concordia (Cal.) and Chapman.
* Bucknell is 9-16 all-time against the Bears, but have won the last two meetings, holding Brown to single-digits.
* Bucknell will compete at the CWPA Championship Apr. 28-30 in Bloomington, Indiana.