Venerable Davis Gymnasium, which currently serves as the home of the Bison volleyball and wrestling teams, housed both the men's and women's basketball teams for 64 years prior to the opening of Sojka Pavilion in 2003.
Dedicated in June 1938, the building was a gift of 20 members of the Bucknell Board of Trustees. It is named for John Warren Davis, an 1896 Bucknell graduate and chairman of the Board of Trustees at the time of dedication. The principal address at the cornerstone-laying ceremony in September 1937 was delivered by former baseball commissioner Judge Kenesaw M. Landis.
Davis Gym has also been the longtime home of the Bison volleyball squad. It also serves as a site for team practices and other recreational activities.
Seating Capacity: 1,100