Bucknell Field Hockey Faces Saint Francis (Pa.) At Home Tuesday
Sept. 17, 2007
LEWISBURG, Pa. - The Bucknell field hockey team will play the third of four consecutive games at home Tuesday, when it hosts Saint Francis (Pa.) at 7 p.m. The Bison (4-3) are coming off a 1-0 win in overtime against La Salle this past Friday at Graham Field.
Bison Field Hockey Notebook
On the Red Flash -
On the Bison Against La Salle Friday -
On the Bison in 2007 -
- Bucknell is 4-3 on the season, picking up wins against Kent State, Monmouth, Towson, and La Salle. The Bison suffered losses to then-No. 13 Ohio State, then-No.17 Delaware, and Lock Haven.
- The Bison have won three of the four games played at Graham Field this season.
- Bucknell has scored 21 goals off 82 attempts for a .256 shot percentage. The Bison have scored an average of 2.89 goals a game, have allowed an average of 3.16 goals a game, and hold an overall save percentage of .641.
- Krebs leads the Bison with 13 points (5g, 3a) and is the leading scorer on the season with five goals. She holds a shot percentage of .357, scoring five goals off 14 shots. She has also recorded two game-winning goals.
- Senior Kelly Hoffman (Boyertown, Pa./Oley Valley) and Faust follow Krebs with nine points (4g, 1a) and eight points (2g, 4a), respectively.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Jessie Atieh (North Caldwell, N.J./West Essex) has played six games this season, recording 33 saves, a save percentage of .589, and goals allowed average of 3.80.
- In her first game of the season, goalkeeper Bartley made eight saves for the Bison, recording a save percentage of 1.000.
- Bucknell is tied with Colgate for second in the Patriot League (as of Sept. 17) with a 4-3 record and winning percentage of .571. American is in first with a record of 8-0 and a winning percentage of 1.000.
Looking Ahead -